We have become a dominant player in the market of offering our clients R134A Refrigerant Gas Cane. This cane is used for storing refrigerant gas used in light commercial air-conditioning and heat pump systems. It has the higher cooling capacity and significantly higher pressure than R-22 and should be used only in systems specifically designed for R-410A. We source this refrigerant gas from the trusted vendors of the market with the help of our agents. R134A Refrigerant Gas Cane is a single-component refrigerant with no glide, featured in many large commercial screw chiller.Â Â Â Â
Floron Gas R134A CaneÂ is the leading HFC refrigerant for replacing R-22 in positive displacement residential and light commercial air-conditioning and heat pump systems. It has the higher cooling capacity and significantly higher pressure than R-22 and should be used only in systems specifically designed for R-410A.
- R-410A; A1 Safety Classification
- New residential and commercial air conditioning and heat pumps.
- Equipment designed for Freon 410A has up to 60% greater capacity than current R-22 equipment.
- Air conditioning systems with Freon 410A can meet or exceed local energy performance guidelines, such as U.S. DOE guidelines for 13 SEER.
- Consult the specific regulations in your country or region.
Minimum Order Quantity
103.3 Deg C
1,206 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
15, Kismat Compound, Opp. Metro Palace Hotel, Behram Baug, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India