With a vision to be a pioneer in our domain, we are emerging as one of the leading organizations engaged in offering R410A Refrigerant Gas. it is non-ozone depleting refrigerant, near-azeotropic blend. This gas is developed for air conditioning as well as some medium temperature refrigeration applications.Â It is a mixture of two gasses ideally suited for replacing R-22 in scroll compressor packages. This is slightly higher than high-pressure safety shut-off settings for R-22. R410A Refrigerant Gas cannot be used to retrofit existing R-22 equipment due to significantly higher operating pressures.
- Non-ozone depleting refrigerant, near-azeotropic blend.
- Developed for air conditioning as well as some medium temperature refrigeration applications.
- Residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
- Small chillers.
- Heat pumps.
- Medium temperature commercial refrigeration.
- Fluoro 410A has a high cooling capacity, thus leading to good performance with low refrigerant charge. Fluoro 410A provide the best energy efficiency for air conditioning.
- Polyolester (POE) lubricant must be used with Fluoro 410A to ensure complete miscibility between oil and refrigerant. Care must be taken when handling POE lubricants because they are hygroscopic, which means that they can readily absorb moisture from the air. High levels of moisture in the system can lead to oil degradation and system failure.
- Due to the near-azeotropic nature of Fluoro 410A, it is better to charge it as liquid to prevent fractionation (changes in the designed refrigerant composition) but it can also be charged as gas. In situations where vapor would normally be charged into a system, a valve should be installed in the charging line to flash liquid from the cylinder into vapor. Fluoro 410a requires the use of manifold gauge sets, recovery machines and cylinders specifically designed and rated for its higher pressures.
Deliveries: Fluoro 410A can be delivered in various packaging:
- Bulk ISO container(16 tons) or ton-tank(650kg).
- Disposable cylinders 11.3 kg each (for exports only).
- Cylinders 45kg & 8kg.
Minimum Order Quantity
R-125 (50%) R-32 (50%)
8 to 45 Kg
Air Conditioning Equipment
Refrigerant for air-conditioning systems (room air-conditioners
08 kg returnable cylinder.
15, Kismat Compound, Opp. Metro Palace Hotel, Behram Baug, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India