- 450.00 - 455.00 INR
- 445 INR
- 290 PSI
- (30ÃÂÃÂ°C), air=1.0
- Oil And Gas
- 280 PSI
- (30ÃÂÃÂ°C), kg/m3 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- 45 Kilogram(Kg)
- Air Conditioning
- 45 Kilograms (kg)
- Non-ozone depleting refrigerant, near-azeotropic blend.
- Developed for air conditioning as well as some medium temperature refrigeration applications.
- Residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
- Small chillers.
- Heat pumps.
- Medium temperature commercial refrigeration.
- Fluoro 410A has a high cooling capacity, thus leading to good performance with low refrigerant charge. Fluoro 410A provide the best energy efficiency for air conditioning.
- Polyolester (POE) lubricant must be used with Fluoro 410A to ensure complete miscibility between oil and refrigerant. Care must be taken when handling POE lubricants because they are hygroscopic, which means that they can readily absorb moisture from the air. High levels of moisture in the system can lead to oil degradation and system failure.
- Due to the near-azeotropic nature of Fluoro 410A, it is better to charge it as liquid to prevent fractionation (changes in the designed refrigerant composition) but it can also be charged as gas. In situations where vapor would normally be charged into a system, a valve should be installed in the charging line to flash liquid from the cylinder into vapor. Fluoro 410a requires the use of manifold gauge sets, recovery machines and cylinders specifically designed and rated for its higher pressures.
Deliveries: Fluoro 410A can be delivered in various packaging:
- Bulk ISO container(16 tons) or ton-tank(650kg).
- Disposable cylinders 11.3 kg each (for exports only).
- Cylinders 45kg & 8kg.
Minimum Order Quantity
45Kg & 08Kg
High temperatures new Installations
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- 45Kg & 8Kg
- All India
- CERTIFIED DEALER OF FREON
15, Kismat Compound, Opp. Metro Palace Hotel, Behram Baug, Jogeshwari (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India