- 530.00 - 540.00 INR
- 475 INR
- Oil And Gas
- Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT
- 62 kg Kilograms (kg)
We are a leading company specializing in the business of offering our clients Floron R134A Refrigerant Gas. It is an efficient refrigerant in various air conditioning and medium temperature refrigerant applications. We procure this gas with the help of our agents from the most reputed vendors of the market. It is used in commercial refrigeration, food processing & storage, industrial refrigeration, industrial refrigeration, transport refrigeration and more. Floron R134A Refrigerant Gas is one of the components of fluoro refrigerant blends. It provides good energy efficiency to the systems even at high condensing temperatures.
R134A Refrigerant Gas
- Non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Efficient refrigerant in various air conditioning and medium temperature refrigerant applications.
- One of the components of fluoro refrigerant blends (407C,404A).
- ASHRAE safety classification: A1-non-toxic and non-flammable
- GWP: 1430
- Recommended lubricant: POE or PAG (auto)
- Air condition: automotive air conditioning, stationary air conditioning (large size chillers, air conditioner).
- Medium temperature refrigeration: commercial refrigeration, food processing and storage, industrial refrigeration, industrial refrigeration, transport refrigeration.
- High temperature heat Pumps.
- Fluoro 134a provides good energy efficiency to the systems even at high condensing temperatures.
- Polyolester (POE) or polyalkylene glycol (PAG - only for auto A/C) lubricants must be used with Fluoro 134a since it is not miscible with mineral oil or alkylbenzene lubricants. POE or PAG oil absorb moisture quickly when left exposed to the atmosphere. Handle them carefully and avoid prolonged exposure to air.
- Charging with Fluoro 134a can be done either as a vapor or a liquid. End - users should check with their equipment manufacturer's guidelines for specific charging instructions.
- Fluoro R134a can be delivered in various packaging:
- Bulk ISO container(20 tons) or ton-tank(825kg).
- Disposable cylinders 13.6 kg each (for exports only).
- 62 kg & 10 kg cylinders.
- Disposable can 450 & 340 gm.
Minimum Order Quantity
Solubility In Water
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Telangana
- CERTIFIED DEALER